Think of me as A-leash in Wonderland.



Springtime Stories From IIM Lucknow (Part I)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Spring is in the air. The blooming(pun unintended) paradox of sweating through the days and freezing through the nights notwithstanding, the campus looks enchanting.

My neighbour is especially smitten by the internal landscape and sees no reason for the rest of the world to not be so as well. Therefore my camera is brought forth upon suggestion and off I go to click around. Assorted results:

The Chintan Bouquet
This is the pretty display right outside Chintan, our faculty building, of which a part is visible.




Red Eye Seduction
A new born poppy opens its eye to the world.



Burgundy Solitude
A burgundy pansy turns away from the dying sun as if to mourn its companion one final time.



Almost Daffodils
How I wish these were daffodils so I could quote Wordsworth here. In the background is Samadhan, the administration block.



Blowing in the Wind
A poppy stands its ground in the sudden (but brief) breeze that appeared during lunch hour. Yours truly just had happened to have the camera with her.


0 Responses to “Springtime Stories From IIM Lucknow (Part I)”

Would you like to say something?


Please note that comments on this weblog are moderated. Therefore they will not show up on the blog till I say so. DONT PANIC. I will not discriminate on content. Just, make sure it has a U rating :). Anonymous or near-anonymous comments are unacceptable.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Monthly Archives

People & Links


Good ol' ATOM
I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!