Think of me as A-leash in Wonderland.



For the conqueror of the other side ;)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The morning breeze softly caressing,
Chirping birds eagerly addressing,
A farewell hushed,time's forever unwilling,
To bear the guilt of a separation so gruelling,
Counting moments by the minute,
I think of you and become a sinner.
Two ways we go, two lives astray,
Coloured with you, and now so gray,
The hope that keeps, our paths intertwine,
Destiny I don't believe in, until to you I am destined.
The ties that fuse, the smile that binds,
The laugh so potent, my resistance lies,
Dreams lighter than a duskian smirk,
Aware of neither magnitude nor worth,
Of the hours of blissful slumber sacrificed,
For this fool's wish for thine muted voice,
In that black light, the sounds they come alive,
The distance melts and collects aside,
The time blurs into a feathery haze,
When you live for the nights,
And wish away the days...

For when I say, a reason is all I wanted,
Speaking I was, about this enchantress enchanted.


5 Responses to “For the conqueror of the other side ;)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow ridz... awesome, twas...

    someone's turning to be a poet at hel(L) - ah, so good the hel(L)mates would be feeling to have you amongst them :D

    keep it up :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hehe! flash of inspiration in one of the morning classes... sigh, if only i concentrated on the work at hand as well :P

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey,

    was wanting to comment on ur pics, and u beat me to it! thanks for visiting yaar... and dont even compare my measly 1MP mobile phone pic with your masterpieces :)

    one of ur skylines has made it to my desktop :D

    keep up the great work. keep visiting, and some time teach me how to click wow-pics.

    HNS.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Refreshingly original blog

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    And then folks speak of rhyme and verse,
    And trying to blend life into their words...

    What can one say but doff one's hat and remark in the usual cliched way about how well you write...It certainly would appear to be that HelL stokes real fire into the blogger's heart ;-)

Would you like to say something?


Please note that comments on this weblog are moderated. Therefore they will not show up on the blog till I say so. DONT PANIC. I will not discriminate on content. Just, make sure it has a U rating :). Anonymous or near-anonymous comments are unacceptable.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Monthly Archives

People & Links


Good ol' ATOM
I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!