Think of me as A-leash in Wonderland.



The Lucknow Chronicles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lucknow has fantastic skies! The Morning Skies are clear azure. The Evening Skies are passion pink. The Night Skies are crystal clear.

This place can drive a shutterbug like me crazy. I never seem to be able to put the camera back in the pocket. Sometimes it's almost embarassing. Today I was curling up up on the library lawns trying to get the right angle for an elevation shot. Granted it's twilight and everything, but people coming up to ask if I'm alright is a little out of line. Bah.

Anyway, I had the last laugh. Got some fantastic long exposure shots. Look down below for a few of them. I hope I get time to continue the good work. Workload is scaling up rather ominously. Library is getting crowded. People are walking faster. The drums are sounding louder. And I'm sitting in a corner, watching it all. All I fear is losing the smug smile on my face and getting sucked right in. Hornets are building nests in my balcony.

The last bit is not metaphorical. I have defeated them temporarliy with a double helping of Mortein, moth balls and lots of cellotape. I love these mundane challenges :) Tomorrow is a new day.







7 Responses to “The Lucknow Chronicles”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    interesting place lucknow seems to be..
    crazy shutterbug you have grown into - he he...
    well, such skies were there back in junky gandhinagar too [atleast the morning shades of blue that you have captured] ..
    i'll anyways be waiting to see more of shots other than these 3.. i guess these are just like a speck of sand on the beach [am assuming you've clicked truck loads by now :P]

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i didnt have this camera then :P

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    pics look really nice on screen!
    plz include some RED coloured photos in the blog too!
    I guess, even I need to wipe the dust on my digicam
    and btw Rohit kaul has posted about fachcha blogs@IIML!
    you've got a mention!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'll be waiting for heart-wrenching shots of what life is like in the slums :D

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hmm... your blog tells me that there are other things at hell as well which I incidentally keep misisng (blame it on myopia )and there is something about your personality which I've missed (again myopia).

    BTW if you remember you had to share some pix with someone.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lovely pics! Thanks.
    My eyes missed what your camera could capture. Nice blog, btw.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    @kalyani

    oh wow, now that is some compliment!

Would you like to say something?


Please note that comments on this weblog are moderated. Therefore they will not show up on the blog till I say so. DONT PANIC. I will not discriminate on content. Just, make sure it has a U rating :). Anonymous or near-anonymous comments are unacceptable.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Monthly Archives

People & Links


Good ol' ATOM
I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!