Think of me as A-leash in Wonderland.



Do something to our airports!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No, seriously! With the expansion and renovation bids finally underway... you'd think there was hope. I , have serious doubts. One, where are they going to expand? Delhi airport perhaps is doable... but where is the land around the airport in Mumbai... I just flew from Mumbai to Delhi and had a worms eye view of the situation... Mumbai airport is surrounded by buildings..infact the road you exit the area by, is in such a mess of concrete, that you'd feel claustrophobic. I did.

I have a feeling they need to increase airport parking at least a few times over... are they going to? They say they need to finsh this before the 2010 games... are they going to?I'm such a doubter.

On a side note, i flew Indian after quite a while... Interesting experience. Early morning flight. One air hostess nearly slaps people awake to serve them breakfast. I had to press the i-want-attention button thrice over 10 minutes before one of the crazies came to me... And they're trying to compete with Jet and Kingfisher... good luck.


2 Responses to “Do something to our airports!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    u? and on a blog? hehehehahaha
    :( wouldn know abt airports...never been to one :(

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    u? and on a blog? hehehehahaha

    Populated country. Crowded parking lots. Will take ages for the expansion.

Would you like to say something?


Please note that comments on this weblog are moderated. Therefore they will not show up on the blog till I say so. DONT PANIC. I will not discriminate on content. Just, make sure it has a U rating :). Anonymous or near-anonymous comments are unacceptable.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Monthly Archives

People & Links


Good ol' ATOM
I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!