Think of me as A-leash in Wonderland.



I love the view from my balcony : Part II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well here we go again... my modest attempts with my camera (For those who want to know, its a Sony CyberShot DSC P200 (Wide viewing range) 7.2 Megapixel Camera. By no means a professional camera, but with enough knobs and controls for me to fool around with, I can say it isnt exactly point and shoot either).

Here are some late evening and night shots...delayed exposure and all that jazz which I really do not understand... apparently there is something called a 2/3 rule in photography which someone pointed out to me... even more surprising is the fact that I usually naturally follow it...goddamn!!!


"All thats best of dark and bright"
-Long exposure, so excuse the slight fuzziness of the moon and stars. They move a bit, y'know.



"Peek a Boo"
-Ah, the moon, she teases me with her game...Not taken from my balcony I must confess, rather from below it.




"Clouds"
-Taken on the best day of my life... reasons are not very obvious I suppose, but even so, I hope you like the picture anyway. What weather... sigh!... perfect for a stroll...or a drive? My balcony is blessed, or so I would like to believe.At least that day. All hail the skies of Lucknow!


13 Responses to “I love the view from my balcony : Part II”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My my, the view in your balcony ensures that one is more than inclined to agree with your view that your balcony is indeed blessed...

    Awesome pics. "my modest attempts with my camera"? Now that's modest! Modesty of course, is not always the best quality...depending on the situation and perspective of course...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    @Mike Well the pictures do not even begin to do justice to the view in my balcony that day... in fact, I'd even stick my neck out and say that they conceal more than they reveal... what can I say, you just had to be there, I guess...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can't believe this cloudscape was out there, and I missed it.
    Those clouds should charge you for modelling for your cam, and you should charge us for seeing this fantastic pic, modesty be damned!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lovely pics
    One thing though. Aren't your balcony efforts getting slightly repetitive? How about experimenting with some new locations and objects?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful piece of work.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi,

    You are very honest and truthful to ur heart and feelings, which I can see from ur poems or rather words of emotions.

    Keep it going and all the best to you.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well ieven i dont follow the 2/3 rule ..but i try to get my compostion correct..aesthetically...naturally. Nice camera you got 7.2 megapixel...i prefer the Canon Powershot series. I have a Canon G3 they dont make it anymore. And hey a request, stop posting pictures of sky there must be other things memorable to shoot at IIML campus.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    :(

    you have a balcony! :(

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    amazing pics :)

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are those clouds ? Or is that a huge bale of dyed cotton hanging up there ? Ah ! Nice :D

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice pics....and ma'm 7.2 MP is quite a good cam...so no modesty reqd ;)
    Whats the optical zoom coz i believe thats wht matters more...?

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    mindblowing pic the last one....makes me wonder sometimes....whether u have a magical balcony or a brilliant sense of timing!!

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow.. should have a series called "The room with a view" pictures from your balcony at all times of the year.

Would you like to say something?


Please note that comments on this weblog are moderated. Therefore they will not show up on the blog till I say so. DONT PANIC. I will not discriminate on content. Just, make sure it has a U rating :). Anonymous or near-anonymous comments are unacceptable.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Monthly Archives

People & Links


Good ol' ATOM
I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!