Think of me as A-leash in Wonderland.



I love the view from my balcony :)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, I know I should be studying, but sometimes, nature conspires against me. Why oh why, does every evening bring to me new wonder and awe? I could get get used to this... but then again, I hope I do not. I love my balcony :)

These are a series of photos taken from my balcony (Room 128, IIML) over the duration 14th July to today.

Here by popular demand! If anyone would like a larger resolution, do drop by with a USB drive. Alternatively, if you think I really like you, you could request one by email.


On July 14th 2006:

"View from Isengard"


On July 30th 2006:

"Curtained sky"



On August 07, 2006:

"Vulpine fantasy"



Today, 20 minutes ago:
"After the rain has fallen"


13 Responses to “I love the view from my balcony :)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well never knew that you are a good photographer too...Awesome pics....
    will defn. take these pics from you.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ah, not an email here, but will a comment do?? Send me some pics plz.. :)
    128 is a nice number!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    really the view from your balcony is awesome.... mind sharing it in real time ? ;)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    "Why oh why, does every evening bring to me new wonder and awe?" :)

    well put, well echoed. you need to visit my page to find out why... and yaar, try not to brand your mail-id into those beautiful pics. they are too good to be tampered with. maybe you can add them in the bottom or something. but let the pics just be...

    p.s: mornings are equally breathtaking! take a walk with your camera someday just before 6 am.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    @rohit

    err ok... as long as u apologise for calling this place "the slums"... thrice :P


    @harish

    the original hi-res pics are unbranded of course... i did have a reason for the branding of the web ones, that too bang in the middle. Yes, i do things with a purpose, even tho thats rarely apparent.

    Glad you liked the pics :)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hmm...i see a lot of talent here....and u manage to come up wid some awesome pics ..
    and wats wid da email id.....ur way of signin it eh...

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Must say I love the view in your balcony... Great pics...

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    well no more praises, i think you have enough already. what does isengard mean?? i tried decoding it yet no success

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Umm... gr8 snaps...
    Well done

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi...
    amazing pics...if u r using a digicam then can u tell what cam it is? with the model no...
    tia

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ooh la la

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    awesome pics!!

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awesome pics.. Keep goin...

Would you like to say something?


Please note that comments on this weblog are moderated. Therefore they will not show up on the blog till I say so. DONT PANIC. I will not discriminate on content. Just, make sure it has a U rating :). Anonymous or near-anonymous comments are unacceptable.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Monthly Archives

People & Links


Good ol' ATOM
I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!