Think of me as A-leash in Wonderland.



Vote for the picture


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, I'm back to active photography. Yipee. And posting too, hopefully. For now, check this picture out and vote for it :)

Edit: Have no idea why there are multiple copies of the script below. Will fix soon. Got to go, class.





Labels:


0 Responses to “Vote for the picture”

Would you like to say something?


Please note that comments on this weblog are moderated. Therefore they will not show up on the blog till I say so. DONT PANIC. I will not discriminate on content. Just, make sure it has a U rating :). Anonymous or near-anonymous comments are unacceptable.

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Monthly Archives

People & Links


Good ol' ATOM
I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!